Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rest in Peace, Sapi

Hi, all..

Today is the saddest day for me. I had a dog in my hometown. His name is sapi. Sapi in Indonesia means cow. I named it for him because he has many black dots like a cow, but he is not like a dalmatian. And, he is gone forever today. I just knew it from twitter. My sister mentioned me and said Sapi is gone forever. I was totally sad and had a little cried for him.

I was there and very excited when Sapi was born. And I was the first one who named him. He is the happiest dog that I have ever knew. Even he had a problem with his two back legs which he can't be like other normal dogs. He just happy and play with his only friend, Whisky (my other dog). Sometimes, he was really annoying to me with his barking. but I just love him. I love him so much. Today, when I read the news from twitter, I felt like kinda broke up with my boyfriend, even it worse. I lost something. It's really true that we wouldn't know how much we loved something or someone until we lost it/him/her.

My brother in Melbourne who is living with me now, posted on his Facebook,

RIP "Sapi".. Dont worry bout the pain.. U can sleep tight now.. We'll miss u.. T_T


My sister also posted on her FB,

he smiled at me before his death, rest in peace my lovely dog ,thanks for the joys we have shared :')


My mom commented my brother's post and told us that before Sapi's death, he shook his tail every time and looked to my mom and my sis. And, he barked as he called everybody to come around him so he could say goodbye. After I read my mother's comments, I cried while I typing this new post. 

Sapi, I'm so sorry if I couldn't make u happy while u lived in this world. Hope you rest in peace and thank you for coming to my life and the joys we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment