Thursday, September 23, 2010

My new Design blog

Hi, there..

I just realised that I visited Office Work 4 times a row in a week. wew! It was because of my design project that told us to do with PHOTOCOPY machine.

Well....I just made a new blog. This blog called 72weeks because I want to record all of my design journey while I'm in Uni. I will go to uni for 3 years and have 12 weeks each semester. I will have 6 semesters and 12 times 6 equals to 72weeks. Yeah! I will spend 72 weeks in Uni if it goes smoothly.

I hope I would have a time to post them all. hopefully. God, give me your strength and your help. Thank you :)

Hmm....and it's 1:27 pm in the morning right now in Melbourne. I think I will just go straight to bed because I have a date with my projects tomorrow, haha..

See ya. Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment