Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Parent's 28th Wedding Anniversary

Actually, I was in the middle doing my assignment, but I just want to publish new post :) It seem I'm having fun with BLOG now.

Okay, today is my parent's 28th Wedding Anniversary. It's not special as 50th Wedding Anniversary, but I just amazed with their relationship. They just met for the first time and then, married until now. It's just amazing :) I was so envy with them. I think I'll be waiting till my one come.

My parents married on September 19, 1982. Number 19 is really precious for our family because my second older brother was born on September 1 and my first older brother was born on September 9. If we combine both of the date, the answer is number 19. My youngest sister was born on July, 12. If we added 12 with 7 (July), the answer is number 19 again. Lastly, I was born on October 19. Indeed, that's why number 19 is my favourite number :) That's short history behind of number 19.

I just remembered 3 years ago, it was my parent's silver wedding anniversary. Me and my siblings plus their girlfriends planned a surprise for them a month before (really a month before). We each took a part. My brothers went around to our uncles and aunties and my grandma to record greetings videos. I made a letter 'Silver Wedding Anniversary' and my youngest sister drew a story about my parents from their first meet until they have 4 of us. I think I still had the photos, but i left them

Well, I just wanna to say that Happy 28th Wedding Anniversary, mom, dad :) Both of you are awesome. I love you both and I hope my relationship will be like you someday^^ long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment