Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I was so ashamed

Today,

I woke up very late this morning, although I've set alarm in my iPhone. Besides that, I also got surprised that 6.30am was very dark and that made me want to sleep more. I thought I just slept for 15 minutes, but when I woke up, it's already 7.43am. GOSH! I was so late today. but it didn't bother me. I guessed I would just late for 30 minutes. It's just not a big deal (well...30 minutes will be very worthy for me in the future carrier) I've done my English report, so I didn't have to worry so much.

Then, I walked to stop 49 where it is near to my place. I just realised I didn't bring my iPhone when I wanted to take it from my bag. So, I return to my unit and searched it and I didn't find it on my table. I just removed all of my stuffs from my bag and I still didn't find it. Then, I just realise that the iPhone was in my pocket (in the back of my jeans). GRR!!!!! Why I am so forgetful girl. I'm not old enough too forget something easily.

I took tram 16 from my house to High Street. Unfortunately, I get off at the wrong stop. It was 1 stop behind. I was forgot. so I didn't want to talk to the driver that I stopped at the wrong place because I felt like a little bit shy to open my mouth and said "Sorry, Sir. I get off at the wrong stop. I should get off at 1 more stop." (I don't know if I said it in right grammar). So, I guessed that's okay and walked because it had a little bit traffic jam on Glenferie rd and I thought I would be faster than tram, however I was wrong. God!

After that, I waited for tram 6 which could take me to the campus. First, I looked my TramTracker that the tram would be there in 7 minutes. I waited for a long time and I felt that it was more than 7 minutes, then I looked again to my TramTracker, it was 15 mins. As a result, I was late for an hour. I shouldn't take tram 16 and tram 6 anymore. I will take tram 64 start now.

After finish the English class, I went to Menya in Elizabeth st with my girldfriends. I ate ramen. It was very delicious. I chose the one with prawns because it is very expensive if I bought a kg of prawns in SAFEWAY. That's my way to eat seafood and save my money, haha^^

Then we went to Dinkum where located near to RMIT university. RMIT buildings are everywhere in Melbourne City. It seems like it is a famous uni. I won't take my parents to the city. They probably will force me to move to RMIT because it looked good. Well...Swinburne is different. It is not located in city, but in suburb. I really like that. I felt like I really study in overseas. Yeah..back to Dinkum. Me and my girls went to Dinkum to print our packaging project. They were really want to get a good marks (me too!) They print more than mine. I just printed 3 pgs, but they printed almost more than 10 pgs. I didn't do like they did because firstly, I really want to safe my money and I didn't want to spent many papers (How GREEN I am, haha^^ *No Offense, but I really do care our environments now)

I felt that I've done my tasks and want to go home by train. luckily, I just waited for 2 minutes. Suddenly, when I wanted to hear my musics, I didn't find my headset and that made me back to my campuses AGAIN! AGAIN I was so forgetful. My memory was not good enough to memorise something. GRR!!!

The funny thing today was...

So, yesterday, when I wanted to had my dinner with my soup which had already served as well. My brother's housemate (male) also wanted to had dinner with his RAWON (Indonesian food). He offer me his rawon to try the taste. Then, I also offer my soup straightforward to him. you know, the soup which I offered to him was not the new one which still in the pot, but the one that I had already served with my rice. That's why he wouldn't try it because it was in the same bowl and I'd already eat it some. And the bad thing was I just realise it today. OMG!! I didn't look like almost 20 year girl. I was so ashamed =.=

That's why my classmates told me to more GROW UP!! I'll try my best, pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment