Tuesday, October 19, 2010

officially GROWN UP!

It's been lately, but I don't want miss my special day that just happened once a year :)

Lets start from this midnight. so my brother had bought me a birthday cake which he couldn't hide it from me. so, I weren't allowed to open the box until midnight. then i didn't know that my families in Indo had already gathered and wanted to SKYPE me. then we webcam through SKYPE and my fam sang birthday song for me from indo. kinda funny, hahaXD

SKYPE-ing with siblings in Indonesia

me and my 20th birthday cake :)
thanks for my brother eeyo
I'm officially 20

my 20th birthday cake 


then, I went to small cafe on Lt.collins st called Laurent. the cake was very delicious. yeah, I chose chocolate cake. the taste was so great!

Me and my little folie cake
my little folie cake
iyo's christine cake
Calvin's cake



then, I went to Carlton hotel with my brother and his friend. That was the first time, I drank beer and honestly, I prefer hot chocolate or cappuccino or water better than beer. everybody said that it's sweet, but i couldn't taste it. finally, i couldn't finish a quarter of the beer or even less than that. it taste like plain on my tongue. then, I ate $14 steak. quite salty but it's good :) then we just chatting around talking about 'The Ugly truth' hahaXD

And finally, I was exhausted. but I'm glad I still can have birthday, but my life is going harder than the past. maybe just faced them. i could inherit those experiences to my children perhaps like Ted Mosby did in 'How I met Your Mother'

cheers. have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment