Thursday, November 19, 2009

My breaktime

I thought that today was a very long day... =.=

After I had 2 hours for tutorial, I also had a break for 2 hours. I ate my lunch and then, checked out my facebook in the library.
What I've got in the library? YUP! it's a comic. My favourite books ever because it is not only contains of words. It also contains picture. that's why, I was so interested when I was reading a comic. And, I haven't read any comic since I came here. So I think those comics (I borrowed 2 comics) could entertain me while I was at home.
And when I was in Indonesia, I have to read "CRAYON SHINCHAN" first before I went to sleep.

Then, I came to the class at 13.30 and did some exercises. The questions confused me. I did not understand what the question asked me what to do >,<>

After that, the teacher gave us a break time again. YIPPPEE!!!! I loved break time (who doesn't?) I went to the cafeteria with some friends. They are Jess, Ine, Vanessa alias Icha, Huan and Nui.

My friends were so nice. especially JESS. She was the one who was very attractive. She always said that I was the one who talkative. But, today was different. I thought I didn't talk a lot today. She did! well.....a short brief about us, I thought that she was older than me when I met her for the first time. I was totally WRONG. She was same age with me and she also younger than me. I was 19 last month and she was 19 last week. haha=] but if u saw me and her, you would think that she was older than me. I'm not lying. It's true. It's because of her style. She was very fashionable. More fashionable than me. One thing that I really like about her was her artwork. she drew Avril Lavigne and it look similar to Avril. I wished Avril could see that. I'll post it once I got Jess's permission. =] She did that because Jess really like her.

And what Jess and I did while break time, is this :


These were me and JESS who I have talked about it before :)
we did silly things while break time
See the picture on the right? She did it in purpose ! haha=]



and this one was I have mentioned before. They are my friends =]
left to right : Huan, Me, Jess, Ine, Nui and Vanessa



take care, guys =]




2 comments: